No Bird, but there was a Tree

Posted by Skippy | Labels: , , , | Posted On Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Okay so if you read my last post, I'm trying not to get the bird from the old people drivers (not that I can control that but you know). Well I am happy to report that I did not have the "FL bird" fly my way after I headed out from work BUT I did happen to watch an older man drive right into a median and hit a small tree enough to knock it out of the ground. There was no one around him as I watched him from the other side of the road, so I have no clue to why or how he managed to run up the median and snap a small tree from its roots...

So today there was no bird, but there was a tree. I'll report again tomorrow if I am 2 for 2! (and if I'm not I'll still let you know)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for No Bird, but there was a Tree

Post a Comment